Pages

August Stitch Fix

I received my August Stitch Fix last week.
This time I kept 3 of the 5 items. One dress, and two tops.
I returned a top and a bracelet. The top was orange, and I didn't love the color with my skin and hair color.  I really liked the bracelet that came, but it was just a little more than I like to spend on my jewelry ($88).  I was able to tell them all of that in my check-out survey, so next time they won't send me anything that color or that price-point.
I love Stitch Fix! This is my 6th or 7th fix, and although I haven't kept every single one, I usually keep 1 to 3 items from each fix.  Each fix gets better as you continue to fill out the survey about the fix. They learn what you love or don't love. I definitely recommend this to anyone... and especially those busy moms or young ladies who don't have a lot of time to shop or you don't really love shopping. (i.e. ME) I love clothes and fashion, but I hate the process of shopping and looking for outfits. Sometimes I wish outfits would magically appear as I see them in my head. So Stitch Fix is perfect for me.

If you're interested in checking it out click HERE and I will receive an awesome referral bonus. :)

Another great feature are the style cards.  Stitch Fix includes a style card for each item in your fix.  These style cards show you two different ways to style the piece.
Each stylist includes a personal note, such a cute detail.


Here are the latest pieces I received.

Dress: Under Skies - Roseanna Hi-Lo Abstract Print Dress (Navy) | Top: Marshall's
Such a fun dress for summer. I think it will also be a great fall piece with a sweater or jacket and boots.


Top: Renee C - Ivanka Crew Neck Lace Detail Blouse | Jeans: Gap  
I love the detail on this blouse. It is a great summer piece and will also look great under my leather jacket with boots this fall.

Top: Daniel Rainn - Tara Abstract Print Roll Tab Blouse | Jeans: Gap

This was my favorite in this fix. I love flowy tops. They are great with a pencil skirt for work and then make a great casual comfy piece when paired with your favorite jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment